We teach the brain science of building resilience, developing leadership skills, and mental health literacy (definition below if you haven't heard that term).
How We Work
We are guided by our core values:
- Be Proactive - "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." There are things you can be doing right now to help your community foster wellness, thus avoiding future conflict and crisis.
- Make it Fun - People want to learn, don't bore them! Our favorite review came from a college student in the Fall of 2020, "wow that didn't suck" (sic).
- Keep it Useful - Don't stop at information; provide people with actions and strategies they can use immediately.
- Include Everyone - A common language doesn't help much if only a few people can speak it. Let everyone in on the education, and they will start coming up with solutions.
What We Offer
At our core, we are an educational content company. Our programs are digital in nature, but we also offer workbooks, handouts, guides, etc., to support many different learning environments and learning goals for all types of organizations and communities.
We offer flexible education and often mix and match offerings to suit the needs of the organizations we are working with.
- Self-Paced Online Programs (Micro-Credential)
- Digital & Physical Books/Guides
- Live Presentations
- Facilitated/Guided Programs
We Play Well With Others
The education we offer is sometimes overlooked, but it's a critical piece of creating a community that proactively addresses the needs of its people rather than waiting for a crisis to occur.
We love to get creative in partnering with organizations, communities, and businesses to meet their needs and get them moving towards a wellness-informed community.
Understanding how to foster and maintain positive mental health
Understanding mental health disorders and their treatments
Reduced stigma around mental health issues
Understanding how to seek help effectively